08 October 2008

puppies...

Instead of restating the process that was both personally and communally induced, I'm gonna request that everybody go here to see the discussion that was had about abortion that was initiated by a recent BBC Health article regarding advances in testing for down's syndrome during pregnancy.

I feel that for the first time, I am seriously and legitimately torn about this "issue".  I also believe that as soon as a deem it an "issue", it no longer is as such in my life, but escapes into the densely ambiguous outer atmosphere of the Other.  Issues are about the people discussing them, not the groups or individuals who are being discussed.

Ok, enough of my ranting.  Enjoy?  Or, at least, read and tell me your thoughts?  I love the thoughts...

1 comment:

Danica said...

I'ma just go with whatever my husband said about this. It's easier than thinking.
JUST KIDDING WHAT A TERRIBLE THING TO SAY DANICA!

So I just told Misty that I posted a blog (on minorheroine.blogspot.com , not my mac site, it's dead.) that explains how to post videos, if you like!

Also, let's hang out on Saturday? What do you think? Can I buy you coffee at Zephyr? We can bring our laptops and have a blogging party!