18 October 2008

I've realized...

I'm really good at making commitments to myself and to others and even to causes and ideas without any real direction on how to follow through. (I'm also really good at writing tiny little quips on my blog without expounding.)

This came in my head last night:

We often found that at times, the only real direction we had were the freeway lanes marked in yellow.  Our only momentum to move forward was the engine of our cars, and the only reason we had to continue was the song playing through the speakers, the words of which were the only thing that could really move our disenchanted souls.  So, sometimes, we would drive a little further than we needed to...

1 comment:

Danica said...

Yes you need to write more.
Want to help me write a murder mystery party?
Or my senior sem?
How about we just hang out. =)