19 February 2009

I'm a delight?

I had my 90-day review at work today...90 days late. :)

It went really well--to put it immodestly, they sang my praises.  They told me that the things I do, really without thinking about them, are great and an example to others, yadda yadda.  It was weird, because I don't really feel as if I try really hard at this job.  I try to be patient, all the time.  I try to think about everything I do before I do it, all the time.  I try to keep my snarkyness and cynicism at bay, as much as possible.  (haha).  But this job really seems to be a natural extension of, well...me.  And my review with my supervisors sort of confirmed that.

So, I don't know what is more scary: not knowing where you are going to go with your life, or to be at the place you might end up. 


(I purposely switched the word "like" with the phrase "as if" in this post because of Danica and Matt...now I won't be able to, as if, use that word, as if, you know...as if, without thinking about how, you know...as if...how stupid I sound when I say it.)

No comments: