17 January 2009

Just putting this out there

This is something I might do in a year or so, if I don't go to graduate school at that time.  Or after.  Maybe just someday...

I might do it here.  Or even here?  We shall see.  I don't know when or if--all I can recognize is a small subtle whisper transpiring in what I perceive this little life to be.  


***
As I was typing this entry, my friend instant messaged me this excerpt from Alexander Schmemann's For the Life of the World: "The Eucharist is the entrance of the Church into the joy of its Lord. And to enter into that joy, so as to be a witness to it in the world, is indeed the vary calling of the Church, its essential leitourgia, the sacrament by which it "becomes what it is." The liturgy of the Eucharist is best understood as a journey or procession. it is the journey of the Church into the dimension of the Kingdom."

Sign from God?  Probably. :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ah, just like Nouwen did!