18 November 2009

Into the morning open your worn and tired heart

I've had a rough week.

I'm not sure what blogging will do to aid in the situation(s), however. I guess I'm not sure what blogging about anything does to help.

But, anyway, we remember the good and helpful things, like
*a hug from housemates
*the color of the sky in the morning
*seeing the stars in the canyon--the only place where Los Angeles can see so clearly
*songs of hope and morning
*a damn good cup of coffee
*knowing my clients are excited to see me when I come to do therapy with them--and that singing and dancing along to the Chicken Little soundtrack counts as therapy
*Liturgy, prayers of the saints, and the Eucharist can always be approached and entered into, no matter how distant my heart feels at the moment

"Summer comes, yeah, as loud as hope and takes your breath away
Winter takes what the summer had to say"...

1 comment:

Beatifully Broken said...

this is so true about LA...I am a native....its a good and bad thing