21 October 2009

newness/constants

Five new things that I have grown to love:

1.) Learning about homeopathic medicine/herbal remedies (and self-diagnosing myself with various ailments in order to put my newfound knowledge to use)
2.) Seasonal cooking
3.) Meeting new people
4.) That terrible screeching sound indicating a successful fax transmission
5.) KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic. (But now I get annoyed when they start playing the same Indie music all of the time...)


Five things my love for which has been recently awakened:

1.) The life and writings of Søren Kierkegaard
2.) Practicing Spanish again
3.) Children
4.) Dreaming of North Carolina
5.) Listening to records (ok, the hiatus was only about two months, but that is a long time Playing Records to Enliven the Soul Land).


Sometimes five is about as much as we can do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...but it's really ten! Missin' you.