26 May 2008

ps...

damn. i wanted to utilize the brevity of that writing tool without having to inadvertently refer to the movie title...

but anyways:



"P.S. I love you".
I loved this movie. I laughed a lot, I cried a bit (BIG DEAL), and I smiled often. I felt it encapsulated the reality of life and loss-- which I know was a criticism of many people who saw it--but I tend to favor reality and crave things that seeks to explore what's real--and I thought it was beautiful. (And, OH GOOD LORD, that man is beautiful! I would argue that the element of this movie that demanded criticism was the fact that it might have given women the unrealistic expectation that they will find such a hot, charming, and darling foreign man who will fall head over heels in love with them and marry them.)

But yes, see it, and tell me your opinions. I liked it more than most things.

No comments: