14 March 2008

hole-y moment






ye-ye-yeah!!!!! it's been FOREVER since i've wanted to do this, and i finally punched a hole in my face tonight. i am my own person...well, I'm God's person, but i'm pretty sure God's ok with this.

I would like to thank Misty Jo and Naomi the pacifist Viking for joining me tonight, Squeeze at Anomaly for doing such a superb job with my left nostril, and all of my friends and others who have maintained nose hoops over the years, providing me the inspiration for doing this. (Oh, and hopefully mom and dad for not killing me when they find out.)

peaceandlove.

(Oh, i have $10 gift certificates for piercing there, if anyone is interested...)

1 comment:

Krystle said...

You know, it's like it was just meant to be there because it doesn't even look abnormal to me. It's like you've always had it.